Sunday, December 7, 2008

Top Rock Band of All Time?

If you say Led Zepplin or Beatles or Roling Stones..(GAG( you are OUT!!!! LZ was good and I do like them but I think that they are OOOVVVEEERRR RAATTTEEEDDD!!

Crappieraider started me thinking with a post on his blog. Who would be the TOP. Not your favorite...there is a differance here.

You have to consider bands that move across decades.

My favorite band is Queensryche. I love all of their stuff. Their lead singer is as strong vocally as he ever has been. But I am not going to consider them for this category. Why? Because you have think globally. Sure QR was huge in the late 80's and early 90's but now they play 6,000 seat places tops!

I present to you this band for consideration. They have been doing this a long time and can still put 80,000 in a stadium

RUSH! Pull them up on Youtube....Type in Rush Rio Look at that and tell me what you think.

No comments: