Monday, October 6, 2008

Will My 3% Raise Cover This?

Well yesterday I went to probably my last Cowboy game for a while. With the new stadium opening I am not sure my raise will cover it. I don't know what MJP's company pays for their tickets but they are on the 40 yard line 14 rows up. Here is what Mr. Jones want's for those same seats next year.

$35,000 license for each seat. X 4 = 150,000
$350 per seat X 4 = 1500
8 home games X 10= 15000 Don't forget Preseason
Parking 1000

Total= About $176,000 Maybe playoffs- Grand total about $225,000 to $250,000

Anyone want to go HALVSIES for next year?

2 comments:

MJP & SJP said...

Not to mention that Jones over the next 10-20 years will probably get about 250 million for the naming rights for the new stadium. At this rate he will have the new stadium paid for by next Easter. Only in America

Meanwhile it was announced at work that next year the company will be getting season tickets for the Bernker Rams
-MJP
-MJP

The MAN Fan Club said...

Probably more Republicans will start going to the game and the blue collar Democrats will watch from the bars drinking their buckets of beer.