Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Pa! I brought you some HOT SAUCE



This is Jack and "His PA!" or my dad. Pa is very important to Jack. Jack knows that he is named after my dad and is proud that he is named after both of his grandfathers.

Today is my dad's birthday. Happy 66 dad! We had a gathering yesterday and adored on him. Well this morning as the kids were leaving for Grammy and Pa's Jack stopped and got really worried. He asked Tracey....What are we going to give PA this morning? Tracey tried to explain to Jack that we gave him his present yesterday. Jack would not hear it. He said....we HAVE TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING>....It's is ACTUAL BIRTHDAY.

Then Jack ran back into the house and pulled out some hotsauce that he and I bought on Saturday. He told Tracey...PA LOVES HOT STUFF...WE CAN GIVE HIM THIS!!!

So happy birthday Pa. I hope you enjoy your newly opened Hotsauce.

No comments: