Monday, October 6, 2008

The Greatness of the Coke Float

I took the kids out for a quick bite tonight. We ended up going to Wendy's. I went on the lighter side (or so I thought) with the taco salad. Definately not light. I ate half of it and stopped. The kids ate the kids meal of chicken and fries. The chicken actually looked pretty good.

I degress- for dessert we were planning on going and getting slurpee's but I saw with this big display that Wendy's does COKE FLOATS. Now I love coke floats. I don't get them very often. As a matter of fact the only time I get them is at home. This looked just way too yummy. So I asked the kids if they wanted one of those instead. I first had to explain what a CF was. After I explained it they agreed it sounded pretty darn good.

I must say as coke floats go that thing was GREAT! You get to choose what type of drink they put in it and the rest is soft serve.

So if you happen to go by a Wendy's....try their coke float. It is YUMMY

No comments: