Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well What Else Can I Do For YYYYOOOOOUUUU

Anyone who works with me knows that I will do whatever it takes to do what is best for kids. But there comes a time where I think parents need to be willing to work with the school just a bit. Let me explain.

I have a student who qualifies for a pull out program. This program is a PULL OUT program. It is a pull out program in ANY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IN THE US! Here is the list of "demands" by the parent.

Demand Number ONE- My child be served by program X because they qualify-

My answer- Of course. We want what is best for the child and we want them to be successful.

Demand Number TWO- My child will NOT be PULLED from any classes to receive said services.

AND- The child cannot come before school or stay after school because they ride the bus.....

Anybody see a problem with this??? Am I the only one?

No comments: