Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey...You Forgot SOMETHING!!

The other day I dropped into McDonalds for a quick bite on my way to work. I like to get the Egg McMuffin because it is about the healthiest thing on there. Anyway, I make my order and while I am waiting this older gentleman catches my attention because he is making his coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary I guess. He sets his large coffee on the counter. He opens up 4 creamers and pours them into his coffee. After he opens the containers he places the containers down on the counter. Then he opens up 3 packets of sugar and puts them in his coffee. Again he puts the empty sugar packets on the counter. He then grabs a stir stick and goes to town for about 3 seconds. He then starts to leave and as he does we make eye contact. He grins and says "Mornin'" as he starts to leave.

He left his entire MESS on the counter for someone else to come clean up. Is it just me or is that sorry?

No comments: