Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Did I Miss The Memo?

Here is a fashion trend that I noticed at the Cowboy game on Sunday. The Hoochy Mama look of A mini skirt that that stops right under the girls butt and then wear you choice of Cowboy Boots! This is usually topped off with your choice of TIGHT shirt with BREAST sticking out all over the place.

These girls spend most of the game going up and down the stares. One girl literally had to hold her skirt down because if she didn't each time she stepped up on the stairs you got a FREE view of.....you guessed it.

And this fashion trend was RAMPANT at the stadium.

The shame of it to me was there were some very beautiful woman who were just tramped up. That is a turn OFF for me.

Guys if this is your idea of Showing Off your lady then you are cheapening your girlfriend.

Another note there were several woman I noticed needed to get the memo that once you hit a certain age....let it go! The surgeon can do NO MORE!!!

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Was it like the all you can eat buffet? The one that sounds or looks good until you see that it is not all that good?

I agree, grow old with grace, not shame.