Friday, October 3, 2008

Genius...Pure Genius

The high school band in my district is selling pink flamingo's as a fund raiser. That is right....the pink flamingo's that go in your front yard. A few weeks ago a few of the campus administrator's bought 10 of the flamingo's and put them in the superentendant's yard. The town I am in is smaller...I think 8 campuses all together. Anyway, we have a great group of administrators so everyone had a good laugh. As this has gone on you see pink flamingo's in many yards.

One of the band directors came up with a way to make extra money-

Whistle Blower Fund- If you agree to pay this fee you can call up the band department
and find out who "flocked" you.

Shush Fund- If you agree to pay this fund then you will remain anonymous and noone can find out that you flocked them.

Today the band director was on my campus and he said....have you paid for your monthly protection Mr. Jdhteach? My response was...you don't know where I live. His response...your school could be flocked. My response...go ahead...I need some yard beautification art. His response....(dejected) I am getting the flock out of here.

HA!!

1 comment:

Mo said...

You know we don't flock around in our district!! I never thought of flocking a campus.... hmmmmm... th wheels are turning....