Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's A Small World Afffffter All....

Okay I am going to start this off by saying that this person has no reason to lie to me.

I know a person who is a nurse at another school in my district. She is older than I am. We have had the opportunity to work together in the past. The other day she was telling me that her daughter was dating a guy that was in an English rock band that she guessed was pretty popular. She guessed he had some money because he had taken her daughter with them on a recent European tour and across the United States. I asked her who the band was but she said she could not remember. She said she would check with her daughter and get back to me. A few days later our paths crossed and she told me she found out who the band was. She said....

Have you ever heard of a band named Def Leppard?

No comments: