Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Does This Mean??

For FOUR nights straight I have not been able to sleep throughout the night. For the life of me I cannot figure out why. I am sleepy around my regular time so I go to bed. Then about four hours later I wake up and I am up for anywhere between 3 and 4 hours. I try to go to sleep but it is of no use. When I am asleep I have the wierdest dreams that I cannot put together.

Last night was couple of classics.

I am a professional wreslter. Evidently when I was younger I was a bad ass. The only problem is I am now 38 and I am in the physical condition I am now. Now I am not saying I a fatty...I am not...but being that I am just a year out of transplant I am not a wrestler. Consequently I am getting my butt handed to me every night! And the wrestlers I am going against are all of the guys from the 80's.
Kabuki- Spit his green paint in my face and I got the crap kicked out of me from there.
The Hulk- Threw me out of the ring like Rocky III.
Kumala- I was holding my own in that one until Scandar Akbar cheated!!
Andre THE Giant= I survived that one because I ran around the ring and out of the ring until there was a time limit.

My professional record when I woke up was 0 wins 3 losses and 1 Draw

Anyone want to tell me why the hell I had that one?



This one I had between 4:00 and 5:15 AM

I am the commander of a battleship going into what is probably my last battle before the ship returns to port for updates and I am going to be leaving for another assignment.

As I start barking out orders I am finding out that NONE of Officers know what the hell I am talking about.

Then I notice this......my officers of the deck are ALL Seasame Street Characters
Big Bird is my Co-Captain
Stuffalufagus is my Navigator
Burt and Earnie are checking Radar and Steering
Cookie Monster is in control of weapon firing
The Count- in monitoring the use of fuel and ammunition.

I am looking around and I quickly surmize that I am SCREWED!! There is nothing I can do about but go into battle. Where we promplly get our asses handed to us and we end up being towed back to port...

Then Jack comes in and ask me to turn on his cartoons for him.

Anyone got anything on this one? Seriously....What the hell is my brain doing?

2 comments:

Leon said...

What would Freud have to say about this?

Unknown said...

I know quite a bit about the meaning of dreams.. And I can say for sure that both of these have the same deep rooted meaning..

You are Gay.