Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Just Sayin'

- I cannot come up with a name for my car and it bugs me. The one I want my wife has vetoed and nothing else sounds good.
- I have a serious crush on my car and I don’t know why….Like first car crush. Do you remember that feeling?
- I ate lunch today at a Mexican Restaurant and they had Mexican Soap Opera’s playing on the TV.
- Even though it was in another language I could follow what was going on.
- Soap Opera Plot- Man and Woman are sitting in a coffee shop explaining to their daughter why she needs to go to this all girls prep school. Daughter does not want to go. Even though daughter refers to the man and woman and “Momma” and “Pappi” the girl does not know that “Pappi” is really not her father. “Pappi” lives with the mom but he is not romantically involved with her because he is GAY…..DUNNNN DUHHHH. Daughter goes to prep school and befriends another girl about her age. The girl she befriends……is her unknown HALF- SISTER….DUNNN DUHHHHH. Seems mom was a little tramp about 15 years ago and she gave up a little girl for adoption. Then she met the love of her life and had another little girl about 11 months later. Then at some she divorced the love of her life.
- I could not figure out how the guy who the girl thought was her pappi but was really gay hooked up with the momma.
- When Spanish people argue their language goes even FASTER!
- There is some SERIOUS over acting on a Spanish Soap Opera.
- The actor’s facial expressions are hilarious when it is supposed to be serious.
- Many of the Spanish actresses are very well endowed and they show it off on the TV.
- The sets don’t look real.
- I am achy today. My feet, back, and knees hurt today. I might have over did it picking up the house. There was a lot of getting up and down.
- My left eye is watering like crazy today…..I wonder what that is all about? Just one eye?
- My finger tips hurt as well. It is hard to grip on to something. (I know this is related to GVH)
- Tracey comes home tonight and I am very excited. 4 days is a long time to be apart for us.
- How long is “long” for you and your significant other to be apart?
- The kids seem to be having fun over at their Nanna’s. I did not get the whole story but Caroline was riding around on a chair with wheels and fell. Somehow she bloodied her mouth up pretty good. She does still have all of her teeth so all is well. She may get a black eye but who knows right now.
- That is about all I got right now

No comments: