Monday, November 24, 2008

Go Ahead...Tell Your Momma....HAVE HER CALL ME!!

Okay this is a funny one! Yesterday I was watching the Cowboy game and the kids were playing in their room. Tracey was in bed sick and the kids were struggling on being quiet. All I wanted to do was watch the game in some quiet so when the kids asked me if they could go next door and see if their friend could play I was so happy to say SUUUURRREEEE.

Well, the next door kid came over to our house. No big deal because they went into another area of the house and watched TV ....QUIETLY.....

Then two more friends showed up at the door. Come on in! Into the room they went and watched TV.

Then another one showed up at our door.....sure come on in.

Jack came in to ask me if he, Caroline and the four friends could go into our back yard and play in the fort. Of course Jack, was my answer....that is what it is for. Off they went. It got a little loud out there but I did not care. They were outside....if you cant scream there where can you? Besides...I had every kid within two blocks in my backyard.

It did not take long before Jack came in and asked if they could get drinks. No problem was my thought. He took a diet drink out to each kid.

This is where it went down hill.

My dad came over to do a little honey do at my house and he asked if I could help him for a minute. No problem. We were done in maybe 10 minutes. Then I had to make one small run to meet someone who was buying a bookshelf from me. Dad, said...go ahead I will stay here.

I got back and he said you might want to go check on the kids in the back yard. I go out there and there are about TWELVE SODA CANS in my back yard and all the kids are WET!!!! The twin boys showed the other kids how to shake up the cans and open them up to where they would shoot out at other people. Basically like a roman candle fight only with SODA's.

I calmly got a trash bag and went outside and told the kids. Well you had fun with that now CLEAN IT UP! I am more than happy to provide a drink to you but I did not buy a twelve pack of drinks for you to POOR ON EACH OTHER!

I went back in. A few minutes later Jack comes in and says....WE CANT OPEN THE BAG!!! Figure it out! Was my answer.

A few minutes later I go out and they still cannot open the bag. I told the kids. I am going to clean this up but now you all have to go home. You are not welcome here for the rest of the day. Goodbye! You may go over to and play at one of your houses and you can trash up YOUR house but you are done here.

One of the twin boys had the guts to say...that is not a trash bag. I looked at him and I popped it open and I said WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW I GUESS THE BOX I GOT IT OUT OF THAT SAYS TRASH BAGS WAS NOT LYING TO US AFTER ALL!!!

The kids just looked at me....and I said...GO AHEAD....GO PLAY AT SOMEONE ESLES HOUSE...TRASH IT UP. ..... IF YOU THINK I AM BEING UNFAIR AND YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT I AM MEAN ....HAVE THEM CALL ME....I WILL TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS...I WELCOME THE PHONE CALL....

The kids disappeared so fast...they cleared out in a matter of seconds.....and I am still waiting for my phone call.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd have beat them down..

The MAN Fan Club said...

Reminds me of cards that one time (:

Just kidding. Good story.

Unknown said...

What, when Huff threw chips at me & nearly took my eye out? haha