Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy is UP but now Mommy is DOWN!

Well, I think I can say I am on the upward bound physically. I still have some coughing fits but overall my energy is doing pretty good. That's the good news. The bad news is now Tracey is sick. Fever is the main issue but there is also others. We worked our yard sale all day Saturday (FROZE OUR BUTTS OFF). Went to church and after that lunch. That was the last time we saw Tracey (aka Momma) yesterday. She was freezing! Which I thought was odd because it was in the mid 60's yesterday. She took a shower and went to bed. That was it. She skipped dinner and went to the store for one item. Then back to bed.

She balked when I told her to get a sub for today but I insisted and she did not put up much of an argument. So she is in bed again today. Good news is no fever. Bad news achy. Might be home tomorrow too.

No biggy...now it is my turn to do everything while she rests.

I am off for the week so I had honey do's anyway. Now all I do is add...check on Tracey about every two hours. Most of the time it is just get her meds because I don't think she moves!!!

No comments: