Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Depression- It can happen to anyone

And it has happened to me. I am still dealing with all of the details and how I got there but after a wonderful (and I am not kidding) hour discussion with Tracey I have been able to discuss for the first time the personal hell I have been putting myself through. I will blog details later after I all of my thoughts are together.

The great news is I have turned a page and for the first time in about 3 months I feel good about me.

I will tell my story soon.

Take care everyone!

JDHTEACH

3 comments:

Mo said...

You and I have more in common every day. I'm ready for you to come across the bridge and visit. If I don't see you, have a GREAT break!! :) MO

unt grad said...

You forgot to mention about what you put your family through and how I felt about that.

sparkle nana said...

Well, all I can say is that without zoloft in my life, things would be a lot darker for all concerned. Now I no longer tear up and cry at Hallmark commercials and sad county songs. Knowing our strengths and weaknesses is winning the battle--hooray for us!!!! Sparkle-nana