Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Doctor Visit

Went to the doctor yesterday because the cough won't go away. They started with the "lets just keep a handle on it and wait and see."

Now I have been super nice during all of this. But I have been dealing with this for over 6 weeks now. I had a stay in the hospital over this. So to tell me "lets see" is not going to work for me.

So I told the nurse I don't think you see to understand. When I have a coughing fit it last for a good 2 to 3 minutes. In those three minutes my eyes turn dark read and water as though I am crying. Out of my mouth comes tons of spit the stringy kind that does not break and gobs of flem from my chest. When that is done my sinus' are full and I have to blow by nose. Again there is enough stuff coming out of my head that rivals afterbirth!!

You have taken test after test and nothing serious has come back but its like if its not serious then you don;t know what to do.

How about this....give me something that will dry out my head then NOTHING can drain!!

They did that....Last night was the best night of sleep I have had in 4 weeks.

No comments: