Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have Some Sence People!

I called home as I was leaving work today and I asked Tracey what was for dinner. I was pretty hungry. She mentioned that time had got away from her and she would have something getting started by the time I went home. It was a doozy of a day for her so she was pretty whipped.

We decided to go out. We get the eating establishment and they put us in an area where it was us and a large group of about 10 who was obviously there for happy hour. I almost said something right there but I didn't.

Well it did not take long and they started getting LOUD. It was hard for us to hear each other at our table but other than that we were fine.

Then someone let out an F-bomb and a couple B-bombs. There is no way they could not see us and I turned and glanced over at them trying to make eye contact with someone over there so they could tone down the language a bit around my kids.

I told Tracey if it continued I would talk to someone. Jack looked over at me and said, Man dad they are using some bad words over there.

Then this happened.

Lady in Group- So I am standing there in the bathroom and she looks over at me. Grabs me and we start MAKING OUT BIG TIME!!! And then LADY 2 came in and caught us but we just kept GOING AT IT!

Jack: WWWWHHHHHAAAAAAA???? Did she say she was kissing another girl???

ME: EVERYBODY UP...WE ARE MOVING!!!

Caroline: Why?

Tracey- Caroline...just get your stuff and lets go!

I went and talked to the waitress and told her why we were moving....she said, I am going to go get the manager to talk to them that is not acceptable.

I told her not to worry about it that they were having a good time but that I did not want my kids hearing their choice of topics or words. We would move and everything would be fine.

But come on.....how drunk do you have to be to cuss around little kids

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

We were at Durkins and 4 guys were talking about the Titty Bar they had been at. This was at lunch on a Sunday! Same thing.