Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are They Paying For That?

One or two mornings a week (depending on how my week is going) I stop off by my locat QT and get a frozen drink that I really like. The mornings at a QT are very busy. I think almost every lawn crew in North Richardson and South Plano come to this QT to load up for the day.

What I am about to describe I have seen on multiple occasions.

Four or five hispanic guys are crowed around the fountain drink station. They have their little ice chest loaded down with ice and they are filling up their ice chest with a beverage from the fountain drink station.

So is this a big deal?

How does QT charge them?

They get a drink as well?

I would not think anything of it except they cover one another so you can't see what they are doing AND they are always looking around as if to see if anyone is coming?

No comments: