Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frankie Goes To Hollywood in the 80's- Who Knew?

This is a song that I LOVED in the mid 80's. It was played on the top 40 radio stations in 85 or 86. I can't remember exactly. I was in junior high I know that. This video was played on MTV for quite a while on the daily top 10 requested video's of the day. This was back when they actually had VJ' and played videos. This first video I would say has a theme. The theme here is WHERE THE HELL IS THE SECURITY STAFF? Look I don't mind the ladies throwing their underwear up here or even the ocassional boob flash or to actually get on stage and give me a peck on the cheek before you carry her off but when the chick is able to get up here and jump on my back while I am singing...COME ON!!!


This is a more updated version of the song.... The lead singer is there but he is not singing lead vocal on the song. It seems they have a new lead singer... interesting outfit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SouGhbXz6_s

No comments: