Saturday, April 11, 2009

Daddy / Jack Time

Growing up I always enjoyed spending time with just me and my dad. It did not matter what we were doing as long as it was me and him. It could be working on one of the rental properties or hanging out at the smoker all day smoking turkey and brisket.

This weekend was my first weekend to take Jack and have a little car trip. It has been great! We are only about 200 miles out of Dallas here in Abilene. We are visiting my bone marrow donor and his entire family. They are in town to see his little brother who plays for one of the universities in town. I must say Abeline is a neat town but I am getting off topic.

Jack and I have had a lot of fun just being together. The car trip was great. I thought we were in trouble when we were 30 miles into our 200 mile trip and he started asking how much further but it was fine.

When we are not visiting with Jeff and his family we are just chilling in the hotel room or cruising around town.

Mommy and Babygirl are on their way but in the mean time it's just the boys!

No comments: