Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Thoughts

Okay I voted for Obama. Hate me if you want... but

Is it me or does he have at least one prime time speech a week?= Dude...you are cutting into Dancing with the Stars....forces me over to Discovery, History Channel or the Food Network. I did discover the MILITARY Channel last night...VERY COOL STUFF.

I toasted some rasin muffins this morning for breakfast. Question...Does your toaster shoot the bread or muffin high enough so that you don't burn the heck out of your hands getting the stuff out? Mine does not....I swear it is like half an inch above the toaster. Burned the hell out of one of my fingers. I know what you are thinking...wait...but then I can't melt my butter spread and jelly.

Has anyone noticed that ABC Family picks two movies a week and then shows them 25 times in one week. I noticed they showed one movie ONCE that took 3 hours to show and then followed it up by an ENCORE presentation.....Do you honestly have nothing else on your programing schedule?

TV Land is GREATNESS

No comments: