Monday, March 9, 2009

Ah Mexico

I saw an article online today that really got my interest going. I think this is a really HOT TOPIC to talk about. It seems that the great people of Mexico, and I am not joking, are concerned with the number of Americans who are entering their country to live and escape the economy issues that are bothering America today. Here is a list of their concerns.
1. Raising the cost of Health Care.
2. The fear of their loss of their language and culture as more Americans move in.
3. The rising cost of food as the demand is more.
4. The cost of housing is rising due to demand.
5. This one I just laughed at. The willingness of Americans to come in and learn the language of their new home country.
Well…..Well…Well….why did this not seem to bother them when they live over here? Part of the reason our health care is so expensive is to cover the cost of their issues when they get free care. Loss of language and culture….please….tell me how someone from Mexico comes over here to live and after 15 years is a non English speaker. WTH????
I know this is bad of me but I say WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!! What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

2 comments:

MJP & SJP said...

I know it's cheaper to live down there, but until Kidnapping isn't their leading growth industry I think I would pass on it.

Unknown said...

With all the problems they are having w/ drug lords & gangs & such right now, I don't think I'd want any part of moving there..