Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Coach Huffdaddy Starts The Season Strong! WIN 51-21

I want to thank everyone for being here today. Obviously I am very pleased with today's outcome. We do have some areas we need to work on but overall I can't complain for this being our first game. Do you guys have questions?

We noticed that you altered your schedule to include Duke as your opener. Why did you go in that direction?
Well if you want to win in football you need to schedule a school that is good in basketball...he he ya know what I am saying? Seriously, I just wanted to schedule a team that appeared equal to my team talent wise. Of course that did not to turn out to be true because we beat the heck out of them. What did we have a little over 600 yards in offense?

Tell us about your defense? Overall they did well today. I wish we held them a bit more but when we were up 48-7 all of the sudden the refs started finding personal fouls to help them get down the field.

Why did you go for two when you were up 48-7. I don't like the number 49. I would rather stay at 48 or move up to 50.

You were seen eating peanuts on the sideline during the game do you have a comment on that? We were up 48-7 and I got the munchies. I just missed the hotdog guy and the cotton candy dude was nowhere to be found. Peanuts won!

Listen, it was a good start for us. I am happy with how we looked for it being our first game. I look forward to opening it up a bit more on both sides of the ball. We have a lot of work to do to get ready for UAB. Whoever that is...they have a dragon on their helmet. Hopefully with a little luck we can start out 2-0.

No comments: