Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Just Sayin'

If you could go back and talk to yourself at the age of say 15 for 30 minutes. Would your conversation deal with financial advice or relationships. Mine would be financial. Relationship wise I would not trade anything. I learned from each one. And when I met Tracey I knew after the first date she was it!
The past few evenings I have made an effort to help more with Tracey. The evenings have been much nicer. Must keep it up no matter what. Tracey deserves it.
Funny thing happened this morning- My dad installed a new shower head in our shower last week. It’s one of those that you can take in your hand and move around. This morning Tracey was in the shower and I hear a loud CLANK and Tracey says…What the hell? Then she starts laughing. She opens the door with the shower head in her hand and says….I AM GOING TO GET ONTO MY PLUMBER!!
Jack is doing so good on his multiplication tables. Jack has a big Math test today and he probably is not going to do very well on it and he is worried. But ya know….he knows the processes. He just makes mental math mistakes. We can work on that. He is not failing so we are going to be okay.
I have an appointment with a foot doctor on the 17th. Hopefully relief is on the horizon.

2 comments:

KC said...

Lots of good news here to be thankful for. My conversation with my younger self would be about responsibility: how not to procrastinate when you have valid responsibilities, and how not to take on things that really are not (or should not) be your responsibility.

The MAN Fan Club said...

Guess I better not get his number to fix a slow drip in our shower.