Thursday, October 22, 2009

Steve McNair = Sorriness

So the police reports are coming out now about text messages between Steve McNair and the young lady that killed him on July 4th. I want to say that I really feel that this is a very sad situation and that Steve McNair did not deserve to die in this way. Having said this I have a couple of questions.
Steve McNair was married and a father of four. Why is no one mentioning the word affair in their reports? They say he was dating or seeing the girl.
Why is Steve McNair getting a free pass on the fact that he cheated on his wife? I know the argument what good does it do the man is dead. I understand that but no one even uses the word AFFAIR. He was dating….seeing outside of his marriage…everything but affair. And no one is raking him over the coals just a little bit. A politician has an affair and it ruins his career. A former athlete…eh…not so much.
Police now know that McNair was seeing AT LEAST one other lady in addition to the 20 year old that killed him. Good LORD…..AT LEAST??? So that means they have evidence of more?
Is this situation just accepted? Rich man is going to have a woman on the side. What about the woman that was with you when you had nothing?
How can his wife declare she knew nothing this situation. He left his house at 12:30 in the morning. Um Steveo----where are you going at this time of night big guy and leaving me at home with the kids? I just don’t buy that she knew nothing. He is transferring money to pay this girls bills for crying out loud. I think she knew something was up but as long as she was being taken care of she kept quiet.
Then there is the He is 36 and she is 20. He is college educated and she works as a waitress with a history of “issues”. What could you possibly talk about? She was 8 when you were a rookie in the NFL. Have you read some of the text she was sending him? Whatcha doing? Where are you? I need some money to pay some bills. I am losing my mind about these bills.
WHAT A FREAKING WHIP to deal with….and what does he do? Pays it. Oh that will teach her. Obviously she must have met his physical desires but I am so sorry…. NOT WORTH IT!!!

I feel there is a percentage of SORRINESS that was Steve McNair and sense no one else will say anything I will. McNair you are sorry for doing what you did to your family.

No comments: