Friday, April 9, 2010

Food Critique by HuffJackie (Huffdaddy's son)

Tonight we had dinner at On the Border.

The tacos were really meaty. The lettuce really made it crunchy, and the cheese had a lot of cheesiness in it. The meat was really juicy and it had a kick to it. It was really spicy. The tomatoes got in there, too; they exploded with flavor.

M'Sara's salad had a peach flavor with a really good taste. You could taste the lettuce; it was really, really crunchy. I could taste the tomatoes and the meat, too. The meat was the same as in my tacos, very juicy and spicy.

As for Mom's quesadillas, they really had a cheesy flavor. The cheese was creamy. The chicken was chunky and it exploded with flavor.

The chips with the queso, I could taste most of the queso because it was cheesy and meaty at the same time, but I could also taste a little bit of corn with the chips.

The waitress got my order right, and I had my Coke, so that was good. She offered to get me another Coke before I asked. She was really nice.

And that is my review. Satisfied.

5 comments:

MJP & SJP said...

I think this should become a regular feature. Very well done!

Tony Rosenberg said...

Agreed!

Shari B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari B said...

Great review! It made me want some queso and chips!
Keep writing this blog, HuffJackie; I want to read more!

The MAN Fan Club said...

Did you tip more than 15%? The last time I ate there I was full from eating chips and hotsauce BEFORE my food came out. We go to the On the Border in Allen.

You need to try Durkins Pizza at 121 and Custer. My kids would rather eat there than ChuckE Cheese or Peter Piper. Mr. Durkin is great with kids your age!