Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Uncomfortable Commercials

The other night we are sitting in the den watching the Cowboy game when it came time for a commerical. Sure enough here comes a commercial for Erectile Disfunction. I look over and notice Jack paying very close attention to the commericial. Oh heck...here we go. He is hearing words like SEXUAL ACTIVITY...ERECTION..4 HOUR ERECTION...WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT....I am prepared for a ton of questions. It goes to the next commericial and ...

Jack: Dad?

Yeah Jack

Jack: Do you have to take that medicine?

NO Jack I don't

Jack: Well I was just wonderin because of all the other stuff you have to take.

No Jack that is not one of them.

TRACEY IS DIEING NOT TO LAUGH

1 comment:

KC said...

This was hilarious. Everyone around me at the office is wondering what just made me laugh so hard!